About Me

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Love the Elegance yet Simple things. Love Google!c0z..all u need everything in here.

Friday, January 21

:: a boy in my heart ::

ellow...w0w...wh0 this pokem0n??haha...xcually this is my deeply in love b0yfriend..[only him ok....].....
his name is Khairul Fitri Bin Hassan Adli.age 25 y.o diz year...s0und old??its sound older than me but appearance like 20 y.o beb....haha...x tinggi..x rendah...sedang2 je...sejuk je mate memandang...we've been knew each other almost 2 years.how we meet?erm...u ols xkan pcy if i said i meet him in social network...not fb ok..but tagged..have ever heard bout tagged?hehe...die cm myspace la kot...tag punye tag rupanye2 we live in da same neighbourhood...mmg tkejut la die pun ckp die duk skali dgn area umah i....tapi we all x jumpe pun...we juz text b call je...until la one fine day..[for me is a fine day..but not for him...]he saw me when he was excident...i elok je lalu dpn die...tp x nmpk pun die xcident..last2 die call...die ckp die nmpk i...i pun tye la npe x pgil ke..tgur ke kan...br la die cter yg die xcident..so first time i jumpe my love nie mse i wat open house the next day...[little secret..i expect he taller than me but......=) ] haha.....from that day we become bestfriend....mmg anggap kwn je..tp ntah cmne cm da terSUKE kt die...u ols nk tau...i nie 2x kne reject dgn die juz bc0z he was not ready.xpela...i wait until he's ready..tp pernantian i x sia2..die sndiri yg melamar i jd kekasih hati die..i feel s0..s0..thankful and happy..that is how we meet..not like a romeo & juliet love story..but for me it so meaningful and percious m0ment..i love u m0re than u love me,Khairul Fitri...

1 comment:

Nurul Aziz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment